Structural Engineering: PE License Review Problems & Solutions, 6th Edition is a comprehensive guide and reference emphasizes analytical and design methods in structural engineering that lead to the quickest and simplest solution of any particular problem. After a review of general structural and seismic design principles, chapters are dedicated to specific structural materials: steel, concrete, timber and masonry.
This rigorous review helps exam candidates prepare for the difficult structural engineering PE exams, including the essay-style questions of the Structural II exam.
Problems and solutions have been updated to reflect code changes that will take effect with the April 2008 exam.
Table of contents :
1. General structural principles and seismic design --
2. Structural steel design --
3. Structural concrete design --
4. Structural timber design --
5. Structural masonry design --
6. Structural design programs for the HP-48G calculator --