Successful Business Planning for Entrepreneurs 1E ISBN9780538439213
Contains activities and features in which student participation in in discussions and group activities is encouraged.
Table of contents
Unit 1 Entrepreneurship and You.
1. You as an Entrepreneur.
2. Plan the Small Business.
3. Purchase an Existing Business or Franchise.
4. Legal Requirements.
Unit 2 Small Business Research.
5. Develop the Marketing Plan.
6. Conduct the Industry Analysis.
7. The Competitive Analysis.
8. Decide on Location and Facilities.
Unit 3 Market the Small Business.
9. Get to Know Your Customers.
11. Promotional Activities.
Unit 4 Manage and Finance the Small Business.
13. Human Resource Management.
14. Building a Financial Plan.
15. Analysis of Financial sources.
16. Management Control Tools.
Appendix: Small Business Assistance.