Begin your small business success today as you transform your business idea into a powerful, functional business plan with Ryan/Hiduke's SMALL BUSINESS: AN ENTREPRENEUR'S BUSINESS PLAN, 8E, INTERNATIONAL EDITION. This indispensable guide to small business takes a practical action-step approach to help you sharpen your business talents and focus your business ownership dreams. You learn to identify business opportunities, market needs, and target customers as you develop an actual working business plan from the ground up. Timely business tools and ongoing links to the latest small business information available on the Internet keep the information you're using focused on the future. Throughout the book, you gain firsthand glimpses into the challenges and successes that other passionate entrepreneurs face. Whether you plan to build your own business, pursue a franchise, or purchase an existing business, in SMALL BUSINESS: AN ENTREPRENEUR'S BUSINESS PLAN, 8E,INTERNATIONAL EDITION, you'll find the timely advice, powerful skills, and effective plans you need for success.
Table of contents :
1. Your Great Adventure.
2. Spotting Trends and Opportunities.
3. Opportunity Selection.
4. Profiling Your Target Customer.
5. Reading and Beating the Competition.
6. Marketing Promotions Overview.
7. Location, Location, Location.
8. Start-Up Concerns and Financial Projections.
9. Shaking the Money Tree.
10. Legal Issues.
11. Build, Maintain, and Thrive with a Winning Team.
12. Protecting Your Baby and Yourself.
13. Buying a Business.
14. Investigating Franchises and Franchising.
15. Pull Your Plan Together.
Appendix A: Fast-Start Business Plan.
Appendix B: Annie's Business Plan Proposal.
Appendix C: Forms, Forms, Forms.