Provides instruction in the most commonly used management science techniques and shows how these tools can be implemented using the most current version of Microsoft Excel for Windows. This text also focuses on developing both algebraic and spreadsheet modelling skills.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Modeling and Decision Analysis.
2. Introduction to Optimization and Linear Programming.
3. Modeling and Solving LP Problems in a Spreadsheet.
4. Sensitivity Analysis and the Simplex Method.
5. Network Modeling.
6. Integer Linear Programming.
7. Goal Programming and Multiple Objective Optimization.
8. Nonlinear Programming & Evolutionary Optimization.
9. Regression Analysis.
10. Discriminant Analysis.
11. Time Series Forecasting.
12. Introduction to Simulation using Crystal Ball.
13. Queuing Theory.
14. Project Management.
15. Decision Analysis.