Focusing on the interaction between marketing research decisions and marketing management decisions, Malhotra offers a highly contemporary review that enables readers to increase their SPSS and Excel skills.
The Early Phases of Marketing Research, Research Design Formulation, Data Collection, Analysis, and Reporting
A useful reference for marketing professionals who need to increase their market research skills.
Table of Contents :
I. INTRODUCTION AND EARLY PHASES OF MARKETING RESEARCH.
1. Introduction to Marketing Research
2. Defining the Marketing Research Problem and Developing an Approach.
II. RESEARCH DESIGN FORMULATION.
3. Research Design.
4. Exploratory Research Design: Secondary Data.
5. Exploratory Research Design: Syndicated Sources of Secondary Data.
6. Exploratory Research Design: Qualitative Research.
7. Descriptive Research Design: Survey and Observation.
8. Casual Research Design: Experimentation.
9. Measurement and Scaling: Fundamentals and Comparative Scaling.
10. Measurement and Scaling: Noncomparative Techniques.
11. Questionnaire and Form Design.
12. Sampling: Design and Procedures.
13. Sampling: Final and Initial Sample Size Determination.
III. DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS AND REPORTING.
14. Field Work.
15. Data Preparation and Analysis Strategy.
16. Frequency Distribution, Hypothesis Testing and Cross-Tabulations.
17. Hypothesis Testing Related to Differences.
18. Correlation and Regression.
19. Report Preparation and Presentation.